I have been an incredibly busy little beaver and for those curious...I thought I would give a little update!
I've literally had something going on just about EVERY weekend and I think I am beginning to get to my wit's end with it. I am a very social person, but I need my freaking space (that I and I REALLY want to clean my fucking carpets....they are pretty gross XD). I have had an event literally ever weekend for the last 6 weeks and next weekend, I THINK, is the last weekend that I have something going on. I have an incredibly hard time telling people no, especially when they are people that I don't always get to see or spend time with.
I am slowly but surely wittling away at art one piece at a time, working on the things that I owe first (haha specifically Casca's piece of Punch and Somnam and the training images for Denver among other things...). I appreciate those who have been patient with me, despite my slow, busy ass taking forever on getting to them. Most of them are drawn and scanned, just needing to be colored. Some of the designs of Denver's Nords that I chose to draw are a wee bit more complicated than I thought and that's part of my hiccups with the art. BUT THEY ARE COMING! I SWEAR!
I am contemplating on doing the "12 Days of Christmas" like I did a few years ago, because it seemed pretty well received. Or something of the like. Because it is the season of giving!
Somebody asked me the other day what I wanted for Christmas and I had to think about it extremely hard, because I have been living in the mind set of what I NEED and not what I WANT. But, in case anyone was remotely curious about what I would like....
1. Art of any of my characters, HARPG horses, Nordanners, anyone! (This is ALWAYS appreciated because I know how much time and energy it takes to invest in art)
2. A Christmas Card (preferably hand made, but I literally get NONE every year and it always makes me wonder if people think of me during this time of year?)
3. Premie upgrade (I have a 3 month atm)
4. Commission me! (Because I always need money, not for luxury but for bills)
5. JoAnn Fabrics gift cards (in any denomination....again, always appreciated since I cosplay and it's a rather expensive hobby!)
6. A Toaster oven (shhh)